Pilates and Cake for Multiple Sclerosis Society
- 11am – 12pm Saturday 21st April 2018
- St James Parish Hall, 29 Radnor Rd, Twickenham, TW1 4NE Map, parking and public transport information for St James Parish Hall.
- Suggested donation to join class is £20 but please feel free to give as little or much as you can.
- You are invited to join us for coffee and cake from 12pm (even if you haven’t taken part in the class)
- All proceeds to MS Society
Diane is holding a special charity pilates class for the Multiple Sclerosis Society in memory of her father and also for those clients she has taught who have MS.
“I have had relapsing remitting MS for many years, since attending Diane’s classes for the last six years I can honestly say my stamina and mobility have greatly improved.
Diane is a fantastic teacher who assesses your ability and directs you accordingly. She is empathetic and encouraging, her classes are always fun and she knows us all so well.
When I was able to re start classes following a relapse she made sure that I started back slowly and joined me in a beginners group for a while, when we agreed I was ready I re joined my usual class. Diane has an understanding of how MS affects me and never makes me feel awkward.
I cannot recommend Diane’s classes enough……she keeps me moving and laughing!! If you have MS and are looking for a class this is the one.”
“Since being diagnosed with Relapsing Remitting MS in 2005, the one thing that has helped me to keep my balance under control is pilates. Discovering Diane Parilla’s pilates classes four years ago was life-changing. I rarely have to use my walking stick, my posture has improved and with it my attitude. Diane’s style of teaching, level of expertise and inclusive approach helps to make what could be a daunting weekly challenge, an absolute joy.”
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Socks are useful for some of the exercises.
- You need to provide a mat and head cushion for the class. Diane has some mats so please let her know if you’d like one.
- A cake to sell after the class