Group Pilates Lessons
Diane accepts cash, cheques and online payments.
For online payments:
Account no: 33997336
Sort code: 07-01-16
Ref: Your surname
Classes run during school term time and you must pay for the entire block in advance of the start date. Diane will advise how long each term will be on the timetable.
If you wish to come twice a week you can either, pay for your term as normal and pay as you go for the second session or if paid in full in advance you will get a discount of £1 per session.
Diane always has people on her waiting list therefore if you do not pay in full before the beginning of the current block your place will not be secured and may be offered to other people on the list.
Beginners, Improvers & Barre Concept
- Term fees are to be paid in full in advance of term starting
- Please note individual drop in classes cost £15 and are subject to availability
Advanced and Foam Roller classes
- These classes are very popular and therefore to guarantee you place you must pay for the class in full one week before the class is due to take place.
- The classes are non-refundable unless your place can be taken up by someone on the waiting list.
- Find out more about an Advanced pilates class.
- Find out more about a Foam Roller pilates class.
Private pilates classes
- You will require a Back 4 Good consultation session first before continuing with the hourly Back 4 Good sessions.
- Please ensure that you give at least 24 hours notice of cancellation for 1:1 sessions, otherwise you will be charged in full.
- Account no: 42255281
- Sort code: 07-02-46
- Ref: Your surname